Monday, July 9, 2012

Today is a new day


A new day.
Another battle.
Another choice.

Finding myself.
Yeah right.
I can't do the impossible.

So. I found a kitten starving behind the dumpster at work.
He needs a lot of help.
David said if the vet bill wouldn't be too bad we could keep him.
(I think David likes him.)
But we may have to give him away.

Anyway, I'm falling in love with the little guy.
 Would I be crazy to say I miss my high school?
I miss my friends.
or at least, the closet I had.
I miss my teachers.
People who believed in me and encouraged me.

But here I am,
heading into junior college.
Things are changing.
The trick is,
allowing it to be God to change them.

I feel disconnected today,
like I'm rambling.
Sorry about that.

There have been a few things to knock me off track lately.
Satan has finally managed to get under my skin.
I'm fighting it though.

Now I have to go.
I have a bunny and a kitten to take care of.
Thank you  for listening to my rambling today,
sorry for the pointlessness.


No comments:

Post a Comment