Tuesday, July 3, 2012

another night...

Well.  Here I am. At home another night alone.
Granted, I have amazing friends.
I was invited to hang out tonight.
But, that who push people away thing lingers on.

I don't want to,
but I do...
I really want to hang out,
laugh,
do nails and make up,
have a great time.
The knots in my stomach stop me.
I don't feel entirely comfortable,
and I bail.

I am such a loser.
A loser that has no friends.
And that is totally my fault.

Mmmmmm.
Passion.
What I wouldn't do to figure out what it is i'm supposed to with it.
So much,
pouring out of my ears,
getting me involved in countless things I think are good causes.

I wish I could wave a wand and be normal.
Normal...
What is normal?
Who decides what is and isn't socially acceptable.

Death, murder, natural causes,
all socially acceptable to speak about.
"Mr. and Mrs.'s daughter died in a car accident."
-lots of ooh's and promises to pray-
"My brother passed away."
-Many condolences and pre-cooked meals-

"My best friend killed herself."
-silence-
Suicide is not socially acceptable.
But it affects others the same, if not worse,
so shouldn't it be talked about more often?

Society.
Take it at it's worst, love it at it's best.
Hmmm.

Well guys,
I'm babbling.
Thank you.
For lending me your eyes.

I'll let you lose, to do something better with your lives.

God Bless
-andriadawn

No comments:

Post a Comment