Friday, July 13, 2012

Lonely /:

^ this is Lite the kitten. David and my little Kitty.

Anxiety.
I wish it was as easy to handle as people believe.
I struggle.
I know,
I can do all things through Christ,
but I am human,
and lets face it,
we all struggle.

Have you ever felt so alone,
even though you weren't?
I sure do.

The people who used to love my unique sense on life,
now criticize me over it.
The people who said they would always be there,
have their own cliques now.
The people who praised me for not judging them,
haven't hesitated to judge me by what they don't know.

I have a background,
I have history,
my life hasn't always been peachy.
I HAVE done good for myself.
But that doesn't come into the equation,
because everyone is quick to assume the worst.

I have a lot to handle,
just like we all do.
I have huge dreams,
I want to reach out to the unloved.
Unfortunately the people who used to support that,
they would now rather stay in their comfort zones.

So, I feel alone.
But my God is stronger.
So I will continue through this struggle.

Godbless
-andriadawn

2 comments: