Friday, December 30, 2011

Forcefull

Maybe it’s not our job to force anything. Jesus went out, and he shared all the good news, and he told of the truth of God, but he never once forced himself upon anyone. He went out and offered the truth, and if you chose to pursue it then so be it. It was an option, as it should remain an option.
Yes, I stand strong in the word of God as what I believe in, and I will continue to be as open as I please on that fact. I am different, I am myself as God has made me, but I do not wish to make anyone feel forced or pressured to choose the path I walk along. 
God created us in His image, and though sin has disrupted what was originally perfect, He made beauty out of the destruction. Satan gave glory to God through his attempt to bring Him down. God took the imperfection, and gave us free will. We have option to believe whatever we wish. This in turn brings God more glory than ever, to choose Him through the blinding yet deceiving glare of sin that engulfs out world.
I wrap this up to share my personal opinion. I believe we will reach more people through the grace of God by simply maintaining our witness and being what you claim to believe. No one wants to be less, they want to be respected. In turn, they will respect you and your opinions. So let’s focus more on who we are and where we stand rather than turn up our nose and make people feel pressured to reach your level.
Thank you for reading this far, and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment