Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Arives


Mmmm.
Cool mornings,
cooler evenings,
sweaters,
colored leaves that fall,
seasonal depression,
colds,
runny noses,
AMAZING inspiration.

God moves me in the fall weather,
the season I struggle the most,
transitioning from happy sunny skies,
to the sad cool breeze.

In my weakness,
He is made strong.
My struggles bring out the best in me,
and I feel like a writer again.

Yes,
I am a writer.
One day,
I will be a published writer.
I am determined.

Dreams,
for me they never end.
They grow,
and they multiply.
I know exactly what I want,
I WILL get it.

Today,
words have consumed me,
meaningless,
leading no where,
and here I am,
sharing them,
wasting your time.

I apologize for that.
Quick update,
I have become less concerned with my body,
further away from my eating disorder,
but the most triggering time of the year is sneaking up,
so please,
prayer warriors,
pray strong.

College is bearable.
Life is continuing.
I just believe I can do more than this.
I am more than this.

Stay blessed,
stay reading,
there is much better to come,
I promise!

Thank you for your eyes and time.
-andriadawn

No comments:

Post a Comment