Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Individual

" What shall it avail our nation if we can sent a man to the moon but we cannot cure the sickness of our cities? " - McCone Commission Report of the Watts Riot

I'm reading a book called a place to go a place to grow.  Its about the Challengers Boys and Girls Club.  I find that we often times underestimate to power of an individual.  I want to let you all know, we are capable of changing the world.  Maybe not drastically, or all at once, but one person at a time.  One person matters.  Make an impression!  One person's dream can change a community, a community can change a city, cities can change states, states can change countries, countries can change continents, continents can change individuals, who started the change.  Lives matter, so don't be discouraged.

So live passionately.  Let it be known that your life is unmistakably honest, and leave impressions.  Don't give up on your dreams, and help others believe in their own dreams.  Help me change the world, one individual at a time.  I praise God for who I am and the trials I face, because when he holds me up and covers me through the storm, other people notice I'm still standing, and I'm not capable of that on my own.

I live my life with the passion that explodes and overflows from me, and I pray to God that people are inspired by the plain honesty I live by.  I smile, and I hope that is an impression to change a life.  Be a life changer, and live your life as you.  I love you, and a life lived for others is as beautiful as it gets.

God bless.
- andriadawn

No comments:

Post a Comment