Thursday, January 26, 2012

The beauty of written words.

I hate reading books almost as much as I love it.
The beauty of written words engulfs me, and I always escape to a reality that isn't my own.
Unfortunately this alternate reality provided to me through each story I indulge,
is promised to come to an end.  My escape in turn, is only temporary.

I think this is the beauty of it.
To step in, live someone else's life,
exist in their reality,
and understand other people.

Yes, it may be fictional, but does that stop you from grasping life skills?
I enjoy learning someone else's perspective,
living their life,
learning their ways.
I hate leaving it,
I hate losing my escape,
I hate not being able to finish their lives for them,
but that is the beauty of written words.

I encourage you to read a book.
Get lost in someone else's reality,
you won't regret learning to be someone else.

It has taught me how to relate to many, and understand much.
So,
Read.

God Bless,
-andriadawn

No comments:

Post a Comment