Monday, April 22, 2013

The Invasive Bubbles of Facebook

Okay people,
I understand Google Plus is on the up rise,
I realize it is preferred by many,
it is sleek and stylish,
but dear Facebook,
the bubbles aren't helping you.


Yes, Google Plus has successfully accomplished the "bubble" look,
FACEBOOK,
YOU TOOK IT TOO FAR!

One day,
I turned my phone screen on,
and the face of some random stalker on Facebook is floating around in a bubble on my screen.

WHAT THE HECK?!?!
You can actually move this little bubble around,
to more convenient places on your screen.
The weirdest part is how it remains there after you read the message.
You have to physically drag and delete the stupid bubble yourself,
and who even asked for it to show up there?

Sometimes there are a lot of bubbles,
and they all show up on my lock screen,
which is UBER unattractive if your OCD like me.

The moral of this story is,
Facebook, you should stick to your own style.
The bubbles are way to invasive,
almost as if the random distant Facebook "friends" are staring into my soul...


P.S. The name "chat heads" is super inappropriate,
majorly weird,
and doesn't make Facebook anymore attractive.



No comments:

Post a Comment